Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Microphone Testing 1, 2

*taps the mike* Mic check-check one, one, one, one, mic check mic check. Is this thing on? Yeah? It is?! Can yu guys hear me out there? Hey yo, turn my mic up. chiki chiri check it.
Especially since you can't hear me, muhaha!

So, finally I'm postin on this thing. I took so long trying to come up with an introductory post, and now I'm posting really about nothing. Hooray! Puaahh! Well, I also had complications like my computer fuckin up 'cause my bro kinda janked it up, no internet, getting net back then it not working, work, and other distractions of internetery. But I'm here-let us all rejoice xD
Get ready, get ready! Like the title says-quirky shite, random shite, geektastic shite, and other weirdness/funness/shite to my liking (ok, I know it doesn't say that last part, but still). And parentheses. Which fall into 'shite to my liking'. If you like it-great! If you don't-oh well! I know my facebook friends' feed might like it 'cause now I'll post my interesting finds of interest to maybe no one other than me here instead. Woo! More room for quiz results-watch out!

Thumbs up bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment