Thursday, July 23, 2009

Favorite Piece of the Internet: Crank Dat Harry Potter

I will warn you now, I can be fickle about my favorite piece of the internet. I can be easily amused and amazed sometimes so who knows how soon it will or won't change. Now I present to you my current favorite piece *flourish*-Crank Dat Harry Potter

This was too, too funny to me! I like corny stuff like this. Two geektastics present Harry Potter meets Soulja Boy! My cousin told me about this yesterday, and even though I was getting ready to go to sleep for work I was gonna get out of bed for this yo. I watched it like 5 times and cracked up laughing! If they played this in the club I'd totally dance and go more often-it'd make things more interesting lol

Thumbs up bitches!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Snape just called. He said he's coming back from the dead just to freestyle on this beat and crank dat on these kids. Expect an email in the morning

    The intro alone slays me!

    ReplyDelete