Monday, December 14, 2009

Play Incubus' Chuck Head Defender!


                                                             

So I bought the 'new' Incubus album Monuments and Melodies a bit back (pre-ordered it as a matter of fact) and I FINALLY made my way around to downloading the available content from The Vault. Before everything in The Vault was unlocked you had to play this fun little game called Chuck Head Defender to unlock everything before it was available. I lazed around and thought about it, but never got around to it. Since everything's unlocked now I figured I'd still play anyway. I mean, HELLLOOOOO?!! Its a freaking Incubus game! WITH CHUCK! He's only the best non-member, band mascot, Brandon's dad, killerest mustachioed dude ever! 'Nuff said yo.
 I totally suck at the game but like I said, Chuck game=life so it was fun anyway. I've put it up on the bloggage so you can scroll down and play right here. Or you can play here, wha'ev. You still unlock stuff but I dunno what good it'll do you. Well you can listen while you play. But still!! Have fun blasting away at Incubus asteriods in space...with Chuck's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment