Thursday, December 24, 2009

Conan Greetings Via The Floo Network

So its Christmas Eve. I'd like to say I'm up right now because I'm just THAT excited for Christmas (well I am...to an extent), but that's not why. I do hope you all-assuming people read this-have a lovely holiday though.

Anyway, its been a little cold here recently in my part of Florida. But I don't have a fire place. Don't have one either? Conan's got you covered! Head on over here to experience the warmth. (Ok not literally, I just wanted an excuse to use an Incubus lyric, but still!) There's a nice fire, a nice jingle, and randomositous Conan O'Brien for your viewing pleasure. You'll also be safe since you won't have to worry about your house burning down!

I think I'm gonna put this up tomorrow to greet all of our Christmas visitors! Or jack my bro's lighter and just pop out yelling 'Hey everybody!' and look like Conan does.


*Bonus points if this reminds you in a weird strange way of Harry Potter talking to his godfather! Double bonus points if you use it to talk to Sirius Black, or at least rig it to connect to the rest of the Floo Network!*

No comments:

Post a Comment