Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas-Boys II Men cover 'Iris'~Goo Goo Dolls

 Boys II Men are making a comeback! Schkloopin around on the internetery today and came across this video of their recent visit to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Apparently they have a new album of covers. I'm a sucker for covers-especially when they're done right. With it being Boys II Men and they haven't been around in a good minute I was excited.
 THEN, I saw they were covering 'Iris', and I was ready to die! That's one of my jams from back in the day! That song can come on right now and my sisters and I will break out in song with our best voices (well their best, my closest to John Rzeznik best, but still!) without even thinking about it...and I don't like to sing! I had to watch the vid.
 THENNNN, I watched it, and I did die from an overload of amazingly super spectacular! Watch it, and if you do not like it you deserve to be back handed, by the 90's, TWICE, straight to the 90's where you can do some homework! And I don't want you to come back until you get straight A's in Boys II Men and Goo Goo Dolls!! Shoooot.



They still sound good even though Michael isn't with them anymore. *sniff* And Wanye tie is killin it!


And just for the heck of it, here's the original for you to enjoy:



And John Rzeznik's hair & jacket were killin it in this vid!

No comments:

Post a Comment