Friday, November 13, 2009

Street Fighter IV 'Snuggie'

So my friend showed me this a few days ago via gizmodo 
found on kotaku (and like EVERYWHERE else)


I was like 'What?! Street Fighter snuggie?!'. And I laughed a lot. Then I contemplated one! I'm not usually one to be all like 'Waaahhh, I'm cold AND lazy =( ' (usually just the lazy sometimes), and when I am actually cold, covering my feet usually helps. As far as some sort of practicality I have no reason to use, need, or want this. But I think I do!


found on Capcom Unity

The good old internetz has been driven mad by this thing. People have either been like 'Wtf are you kidding me?! LAAAAAME!' or 'OZMGZ I WANT IT! Where can I buy?'. Well, as far as I've seen there still isn't anywhere official of sorts to buy the Street Fighter IV cozy (get it right folks-cozy, not snuggie) per se. But it seems the folks over at  Capcom Unity have one to give away. If you're looking to get it simply hop over to their page, leave a comment about which Street Fighter IV character should or shouldn't be wearing it, and hope that you're the one who's randomly picked. Then prepare to Spinning Bird Kick cold across the face.

10 comments:

  1. Hmm... I hope they make one for FFXIII. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly people have all the same things when they are writing academic task or any other writing, especially light music most people like during the writing.
    How To Uninstall Chromium
    CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess
    Steam Content File Locked
    9anime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article helped me together multiple views on the matter. In life there are a lot of the stress and fatigue.
    1337x
    Chatville
    Youtube.com/Activate
    Groovy Bot In Discord
    Fast People Search

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right here is the right blog for everyone who wants to find out about this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed for years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent.



    Write for us Education
    Write for us Technology
    Write for us Travel
    Write for us Finance
    Write for us LAW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your
    blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing for your feed and I
    am hoping you write once more very soon!

    Write for Gambling
    Write for us Education
    Write for us Automotive
    Write for us Technology
    Write for us Law

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post,I’m really impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format for your blog. Write for us gambling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for Sharing of Impressed Blog Post SattaKing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely great. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific website.
    uwatch,
    desiremovie com,
    13377x proxy,
    रोमांटिक शायरी हिंदी में लिखी हुई

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, I’ve just been looking for information about this topic for a while and yours is the best I have came upon till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?



    malayalam quotes
    love quotes malayalam
    sad quotes malayalam
    motivational quotes in malayalam
    friendship quotes malayalam

    ReplyDelete