Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Astro Boy Trailer!

So, yesterday a new trailer for Astro Boy came out. I'm so excited for this movie! I swear I'm like one of the only people I know that likes Astro Boy. People are kinda like 'Oh, I don't wanna watch that, its OLD! Mehh! Give me shiny and newwww!' But its Tezuka!! I liked it even without knowing this and not knowing Osamu Tezuka's and Astro Boy's significance. It makes me sad when people dismiss it 'cause its black & white or how old it is. Its such a great story regardless. Hopefully this new and improved version will garner more fans and give old school Astro Boy a boost. The animation looks amazing! This new trailer shows off a little bit more of the movie than the other one did-more robots, Dr. Tenma, more voices (Nathan Lane!!). October should be here now!


No comments:

Post a Comment