Monday, July 26, 2010

Anime Boy Swag

 So apparently its old news that Soulja Boy likes anime. He likes it so much that he made a song about it, and it goes a little something like this:




...
.....

 ROFLMAO!!!!! *dies-Death Noted*

 I actually came across this while looking for stuff for something else I'm gonna write about. I was like 'Huh? Soulja Boy...anime?'. Then I watched it, and this shite was funny as hell! Yeah, its on the lame side, but when it comes to geektastic I don't mind cheesy. Its got that funny kind of lame to it. Favorite lines-'And I'm hot in that kitchen cookin up that anime, anyway, eat the cake, like yo name Anna Mae', 'Anime drop top look like Inuyasha', and 'Hoes on my dick, Cowboy Bebop when I'm blastin'. Plus the mention of being anime-d up in the club! I hate clubs, but I would TOTALLY go anime-d up to the club! Anime girl swag yo, this that new shit. He even has a Death Note mixtape. A Death Note...mixtape!! Even used themes from the series for beats to rap over. Too bad its more lame-I couldn't bring myself to post it or watch/listen to more vids than I did. 2 was 2 too many. Check out youtube if you really wanna know?
 I'm not knockin Soulja Boy's enthusiasm for anime and authenticity of fandom. As an anime fan myself I welcome pretty much any and all other fans, I don't care. Who am I to say what people can and can't like it? I can't wait to see him at a con or something. But Soulja Boy, if you're gonna rap about anime, you gotta step yo game up! You could've at least gave us Crank Dat Anime, shoot.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment